The Checkup Settings area is the main component of the Constant Care admin interface.
After expanding the Checkup Settings menu item, a list of categories is revealed for quick navigation to the different sections.
Each checkup consists of the following components:
- Name / link to the documentation for that checkup
- Short description of the checkup
- Toggle to enable or disable the checkup
- Configurable settings (some checkups do not have these additional settings)
- Ignore button / indicator